Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for potential buyers to see your property and get a sense of what it would be like to live there. You want them to be impressed by what they see and to feel motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agents, we maximize the potential of every showing and open house. We’ll advise you on how to prepare your property to draw buyers’ attention to the great qualities of your house.
We’ll coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, we encourage you to be as flexible as you can so potential buyers can view your home. We’ll also work with you to plan open houses. We realize that viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient, but as your real estate team, we’ll do our best to minimize the disruptions.
Although we do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean when you leave each day so it’s ready for last-minute showings.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park, a relative’s house, or a shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without the owners there.
- If possible, remove your pets. Take them for a walk, or to a friend’s or relative’s home if that’s an option.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it’s crucial that showings and open houses are done right. Do you want to learn more about our approach? Please submit the form below or call us at 561-798-3855 today to schedule a no-obligation personal consultation.
Let The Crowe Team your sell your home!